It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Pep signed his two year extension knowing that one of those years would be spent developing players rather than winning the big trophies

So Pep's only a chequebook manager that will only sign extensions if we buy all the players he wants? I think you are selling him short there.

So I awake to much the same but I have thoroughly enjoyed the use of the words: crestfallen and idioms.

I feel strangely and totally without any foundation, confident that HK will be a Blue shortly.

Here's hoping my random gut feeling turns out to be true.

Also hoping that Blues around the world have a top day.
I’m 100% sure something may or may not happen this week if that helps :-)

Apparently they rejected our last bid yesterday just heard from the same guy who informed me about the Grealish deal. I don't know about others but we needed a striker this summer. Every year we can't rely on a Midfielder scoring bucket loads during the winter season. Absolutely crestfallen now hoping against hope that we pay up whatever the feck Levy is wanting.
Stop saying feck, it sounds like ragcafe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.