It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he deleted the original post but someone quoted and replied to it in that same thread.

That being said, there's a building tension in here and it's not of the sexual variety so I'm ducking out until lunch.
I can't seem to tear myself away but I have decided to adopt a calm approach. Only nice positive posts from me today.

Just pay the price City or we could live to regret it,
I can see it now. We'll be saying if we had Kane he would have buried that, or Kane wouldn't have missed that, Kane would have had a hatrick today

Apparently they rejected our last bid yesterday just heard from the same guy who informed me about the Grealish deal. I don't know about others but we needed a striker this summer. Every year we can't rely on a Midfielder scoring bucket loads during the winter season. Absolutely crestfallen now hoping against hope that we pay up whatever the feck Levy is wanting.
We desperately needed a forward last summer and picked up another 2 trophies.

The social media reactions in this thread is abhorrent. I want it now or I will continue to post nonsense after nonsense after nonsense.

ITK my Hole.

Just pay the price City or we could live to regret it,
I can see it now. We'll be saying if we had Kane he would have buried that, or Kane wouldn't have missed that, Kane would have had a hatrick today
We have been saying that for years anyway. Kane is just the new name added to a long list of forwards we need. The club is not run on a whim. They have probably planned the next 3-5 years. If Kane is in that plan it will happen.

Camavinga being let go for €35m, absolute steal. We must be looking at this, if not they must think romeo lavia will be ready next year. Someone will be getting a fantastic bargain if he reaches his full potential. Dream transfers for me this season would be camavinga, nuno mendes & isaak. The three of them would probably only cost a little more than what levy wants for kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.