It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a post from someone a few days back on here saying vlahovic has an offer from an English club but they have asked him to wait so that would fit in with a time bound offer for Kane.

It was me haha like I said not an ITK but I know someone who’s really reliable for seri a transfers, don’t always believe it but he did tell me Dzeko would replace Lukaku and Lukaku would go to Chelsea.

What he’s told me about Vlahovic was there was 3 clubs in for him, Atletico pulled out over being unable to sell Saul, not being able to meet Fiorentina asking price told me that 4 days ago
Today he said that Spurs were ready to deal with Fiorentina president for him but was told 85 million or F off basically. The only other club is a mystery but they are willing to offer what Vlahovic is worth Just have asked for time before making the decision

also on Ronaldo he does not want to stay at Juve he wants PSG or City. PSG can’t afford him due to Mbappe.

Quick poll. Current thoughts of Bluemooners

1 - we sign Kane
2 - Kane stays at Spurs and we sign player x
3 - Kane stays at Spurs and we stick with squad we have
4 - just haven’t got a clue, transfer forum has left you bewildered.

Today I have thought all 4 of these various times of the day!

1 - we sign Kane

A week or so ago I think TH was saying we were discussing the add on terms such as the number of goals Kane scores. How have we got from that to where we are now? Transfer is going backwards. Give it a few days and City will be approaching Kane for the first time to see if he wants to consider coming! Also what was the big day about last Thursday (?) did we ever find out?

Im totally lost.

Last edited:

1 - we sign Kane

1 - we sign Kane

He might want to come but not until next summer when he can name his salary
I’m starting to hear whispers that Dortmund would be willing to let him go in January for a much lesser fee. Kind of hard to believe when they could be involved in later stages of the UCL. But he could help another club in those stages too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.