It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to hear whispers that Dortmund would be willing to let him go in January for a much lesser fee. Kind of hard to believe when they could be involved in later stages of the UCL. But he could help another club in those stages too

You're starting to hear whispers?

Have you mentioned it to your GP?

If… “IF” we sign Kane then Levy will leave it until the last possible minute just so he can justify to their fans that he didn’t have enough time to sign a replacement. He’ll then bank the money to pay off bills instead.
That's actually quite believable

4. We're left assuming we've made a bid but no independent confirmation and we have no idea whether Levy is bluffing about his valuation. I find it difficult to believe Spurs would turn down £130m for a 28 year old player but then again if levy wanted to rebuild Spurs he would have reached an agreement with City at an earlier date.
Yes and his vanity project of a stadium has cost them a billion quid.

If… “IF” we sign Kane then Levy will leave it until the last possible minute just so he can justify to their fans that he didn’t have enough time to sign a replacement. He’ll then bank the money to pay off bills instead.
I think there's a strong chance of that but it's risky for City. We've had one or two deadline day disasters where a deal has fallen through in literally the last few hours of a window. Let's not go there again.

Quick poll. Current thoughts of Bluemooners

1 - we sign Kane
2 - Kane stays at Spurs and we sign player x
3 - Kane stays at Spurs and we stick with squad we have
4 - just haven’t got a clue, transfer forum has left you bewildered.

Today I have thought all 4 of these various times of the day!

Never forget that goal Bob scored against Birmingham at home, paid his £5m back right there ;)

I'd take Taylor Swift before Ronaldo.

To be honest, I'd take her over most!!
i would take any beautiful girl before any boys But when it comes to city buying striker if apart from kane in this market than ronaldo comes first relative of his background.

Give the bold **** the £150 million ffs, why we fucking about over £25 million .

when we won our date in court everyone was like we can do what we want etc no more ffp.

we’ve over paid for shite like mendy, rodri , bony etc just pay up if we want him.
Harsh on rodri and mendy. Rodri is still learning the Pep key position and is very underrated. Mendy was class until injuries have fucked him up. Like I said harsh on them 2, but we do over pay simply coz we always wait until we are desperate and easy to take advantage off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.