It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick poll. Current thoughts of Bluemooners

1 - we sign Kane
2 - Kane stays at Spurs and we sign player x
3 - Kane stays at Spurs and we stick with squad we have
4 - just haven’t got a clue, transfer forum has left you bewildered.

Today I have thought all 4 of these various times of the day!
2 — easy

A week or so ago I think TH was saying we were discussing the add on terms such as the number of goals Kane scores. How have we got from that to where we are now? Transfer is going backwards. Give it a few days and City will be approaching Kane for the first time to see if he wants to consider coming! Also what was the big day about last Thursday (?) did we ever find out?

Im totally lost.

1 - we sign Kane

3 without a doubt

1 - we sign Kane

I’ll be happy with 2 or 3

4. We're left assuming we've made a bid but no independent confirmation and we have no idea whether Levy is bluffing about his valuation. I find it difficult to believe Spurs would turn down £130m for a 28 year old player but then again if levy wanted to rebuild Spurs he would have reached an agreement with City at an earlier date.

1 - we sign Kane

My preference is 2 but I think we’ll get our guy so 1

So the general thinking at the moment (summary) is

We have put a last offer today for Kane to Spurs. We should have (hopefully) put a timeline on that offer for a response. No one knows how much the offer was/is an there are varying reports of what Levy/spurs want (150 or 160m)....but some media suggest that our last offer will be 125m with add ons

Pep is the real driver behind this desire to have Kane (unusual as it normally comes from a consensus of opinions and not just Pep's)

City are saying that we dont have a plan B but a number of people are finding this hard to believe as it would be abnormally bad planning on our part (and it would be if that is the case imho)

we should know either way by Wednesday/Thursday as it would have to start everything by then to get it all completed in time....(medicals, media etc etc)

personal details agreed with Kane and his people (though that would surely have been done months ago)

4. We're left assuming we've made a bid but no independent confirmation and we have no idea whether Levy is bluffing about his valuation. I find it difficult to believe Spurs would turn down £130m for a 28 year old player but then again if levy wanted to rebuild Spurs he would have reached an agreement with City at an earlier date.
If… “IF” we sign Kane then Levy will leave it until the last possible minute just so he can justify to their fans that he didn’t have enough time to sign a replacement. He’ll then bank the money to pay off bills instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.