It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lad Yangel Herrera that Rascal mentioned recently is certainly being considered, but in conjunction with at least one more midfielder, City have steered.

Sorry if I'm being dim, when you say steered - do you mean away from other areas of the team or other 'known' midfield targets?

Tbf £15mil seems a fair price for Herrera

I know we all have issues with the fees we get but £15mil is a good starting option

Realistically I don't think he is good enough to command a starting berth, and its probably best not to have him for the sake of it.....and there is no shame in that, we are an elite club and don't require those that don't reach those elite levels

Similar deal to Luiz imo, sell him for a profit, include a buy back fee...if he's good enough we activate it and either sell him on for a profit or utilise him

Hope that we start inserting sell-on clauses not just buy-back ones

Already can see that there will be a bit of cash on its way this summer from loanees alone

Harrison - £10mil
Herrera - £15mil
Porro - £8.5mil (if they activate it this summer)

Plus we also could see Nmecha, Muric, Meshino, Morelos etc. Leave
Don’t forget Angelino for 16m. Sancho sell on clause potentially worth 10-15m

All in all we should have around 50-60m incoming

The lad Yangel Herrera that Rascal mentioned recently is certainly being considered, but in conjunction with at least one more midfielder, City have steered.

Would he qualify for a work permit. I can't seem to tell one way or the other.

Would he qualify for a work permit. I can't seem to tell one way or the other.
No idea, while I would expect City to know on such matters, we also didn't foresee an issue for Douglas Luiz.

They are impressed by Herrera and there are a couple of other cut-price midfield targets they have also identified as potentials for two midfield slots.

Lot of foreign slots to be legislated for.

With the squad the way it is now, with Stones, Sterling, Walker & Carson taking up the 4 Association Home Grown spots, Grealish or Aouar would both take up foreign spots like Aké is currently despite being HG.

We would have to sell 2 of those 5 for Grealish to get registered as HG.

With the squad the way it is now, with Stones, Sterling, Walker & Carson taking up the 4 Association Home Grown spots, Grealish or Aouar would both take up foreign spots like Aké is currently despite being HG.

We would have to sell 2 of those 5 for Grealish to get registered as HG.

We are clearly losing players this summer, perhaps some we don't expect? Does your list already factor in Sergio and Fern?

Hearing might be some good news on Stones soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.