It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the horse racing story is true, I just highlighted that AP McCoy had been at the Kane wedding and could have been the origin for the claims, so some elements were plausible?

A price has absolutely not been agreed at this stage. I'm also inclined to believe City are running out of patience.

I really hope we’ve a backup plan. With Chelsea, United and Liverpool all improving we’ll have a lot less margin for error.

I can understand why we let Aguero go but I can’t understand how we can spend the summer chasing Kane and pass up the chances to sign Messi or Lukaku and still end up without a forward. Either poor planning or arrogance.

We have 2 seasons left with Pep, it would be a terrible shame to leave him without a striker for another 1 of those seasons.

I don't know the horse racing story is true, I just highlighted that AP McCoy had been at the Kane wedding and could have been the origin for the claims, so some elements were plausible?

A price has absolutely not been agreed at this stage. I'm also inclined to believe City are running out of patience.
Agreed, definitely not agreed a fee with spurs.

I feel like they are dragging it out as long as they can so they can turn around to kane and say they tried but city wouldn't pay the asking price. They don't seem to be able to attract a decent striker so why would they allow a 30 goal a season player to leave with so little time left and nobody wanting to replace him.

I hope city are working on other targets

Na you totally vouched for it, it is basically yours now, we'll all hold you to it if it turns out to be balls.

Ha - that's what trying to defend a fellow poster gets you!

By the same premise, if a fee had already been agreed, I can assure everyone that Kane would have been nowhere near that pitch on Sunday!

I'm sure McCoy is the origin for the claims being made, doesn't mean he is up to date.

By the same premise, if a fee had already been agreed, I can assure everyone that Kane would have been nowhere near that pitch on Sunday!

I'm sure McCoy is the origin for the claims being made, doesn't mean he is up to date.
How confident are u Tolmie?

well well well , i just had a pukka pie, the new ones, new for two, chicken and leek, 2 pies in one,delicious , i wasn't going to eat it all but i couldnt help myself i fucking kaned it,that is a sign, this is on.

I guess the next tell will be if he gets on the pitch for them on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.