It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha - that's what trying to defend a fellow poster gets you!

By the same premise, if a fee had already been agreed, I can assure everyone that Kane would have been nowhere near that pitch on Sunday!

I'm sure McCoy is the origin for the claims being made, doesn't mean he is up to date.
I'm sure they are being told this from the Kane camp. Harry specifically stated 100m as his fee to Gary Neville in that interview he did so I can imagine that's what he told city would be enough to get it done. Unfortunately for Harry Kane and his people, Daniel Levy has his own opinion and number in his head as to what he's willing to accept. No wonder we bid 75m + 25m in add-ons because that's what we've been assured of from Kane all season.
Yes we've been willing to go a little further but
I think we're getting to that point where we are sick of being fucked around

How confident are u Tolmie?

My confidence won't make it any more certain.

I've been confident for weeks. We don't leave players hanging and doing so would send a bad message the next time we go big and ask them to throw their lot in with us.

Not long to wait anyhow!

I've been confident for weeks. We don't leave players hanging and doing so would send a bad message the next time we go big and ask them to throw their lot in with us.

Not long to wait anyhow!

Do we not need to do that for Kane as well though? He has been stead fast for us so we need to do the rumoured £150m and get it done?

I really hope we’ve a backup plan. With Chelsea, United and Liverpool all improving we’ll have a lot less margin for error.

I can understand why we let Aguero go but I can’t understand how we can spend the summer chasing Kane and pass up the chances to sign Messi or Lukaku and still end up without a forward. Either poor planning or arrogance.

We have 2 seasons left with Pep, it would be a terrible shame to leave him without a striker for another 1 of those seasons.
Lukaku is obsessed with Chelsea, he was only ever going to go there and Messi knew how to find us, he wasn't interested and went for the easy retirement.

Pep clearly wants one player and one only, if he can't get Kane we aren't signing someone and just throwing him at Pep. We have far too much respect for Pep to go around undermining him.

There was the rumor City want Vlahovic because we have to plan for when Pep leaves but ultimately Pep is still here and we all have seen what happens when a club buys players that a manager doesn't want.

Not long to wait anyhow!
Cheers mate.

Hopefully we just give them what he wants and then we can watch Kane score for fun.

Time to pull plan B out of the hat. Going for Koulibaly all summer and end up with Dias who turned out to be a much better deal and also helped up to offload Otamendi and 6 years younger than Koulibaly.

A price has absolutely not been agreed at this stage. I'm also inclined to believe City are running out of patience.
So seeing that we still need a striker and Levy is doing his upmost to keep Kane from leaving, do you think we could be the PL team who have enquired about Mbappe?

We have that amount of money so it would make sense to me, but who knows.

So seeing that we still need a striker and Levy is doing his upmost to keep Kane from leaving, do you think we could be the PL team who have enquired about Mbappe?

We have that amount of money so it would make sense to me, but who knows.

Nothing to stop us asking, but he's been pretty clear to us and Pep previously.

And that was before the visit in April when the hailstone welcomed him to Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.