It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to stop us asking, but he's been pretty clear to us and Pep previously.

And that was before the visit in April when the hailstone welcomed him to Manchester.
hahaha i know but he did play in that snow storm in munich the round before, so he can do it ;-)

I know i'm biased, but if he was considering the PL though he really can't look past us.

I'm just hoping we haven't put all our eggs in one basket that's all.

Do we not need to do that for Kane as well though? He has been stead fast for us so we need to do the rumoured £150m and get it done?
We've just given Spurs an offer that would break the world record fee for a 28 year old by far, a fee Kane by all accounts thought would be enough for Spurs to accept because of his agreement with Levy. We've done our part and delivered and cant be blamed (by him) if Levy decides to screw him over.

Just my opinion of course :)

Do we not need to do that for Kane as well though? He has been stead fast for us so we need to do the rumoured £150m and get it done?
Kane thought 100 would be enough and we have gone past 100 so we have tried. There is also the possibility that they don’t want to sell him simple.

My confidence won't make it any more certain.

I've been confident for weeks. We don't leave players hanging and doing so would send a bad message the next time we go big and ask them to throw their lot in with us.

Not long to wait anyhow!
@twosips got married this weekend, wonder if A.P. McCoy was on the guest list.

Agreed, definitely not agreed a fee with spurs.

I feel like they are dragging it out as long as they can so they can turn around to kane and say they tried but city wouldn't pay the asking price. They don't seem to be able to attract a decent striker so why would they allow a 30 goal a season player to leave with so little time left and nobody wanting to replace him.

I hope city are working on other targets
I honestly think they already have a decent striker there, in Son. Move him central and recruit new wide forward players for example eg Adama etc, and they’ll be able to function ok without a direct replacement imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.