It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
His market value is what the market is willing to pay and the seller accepts for whatever reasons the seller may have for wanting or needing to sell. Not a random figure you or anyone else picks out. That's how markets work.

Ok sell him for €45M euros then.

If you and others are happy with that price fine, personally it is a vast undervaluement of him.

Imagine chasing Messi for so many years to end up not even offering him a contract when he was avaible on the free and going for Ronaldo instead
I prefer ronaldo to Messi as Messi is the creative player and the team suffers from doing his running. I don't think Ronaldo would have the same taxing effect on a side.

Not gonna lie I’d be buzzing if we signed Ronaldo. Yes he is a complete narcissist but could you imagine him scoring the winner at old Trafford? That would be worth the wages alone.

I am sure pep will get advice from Dias, cancelo etc to see if he would fit in etc. He is a winner and you can never have enough of those types in the dressing room imo.

I didn't want Messi or Ronaldo at City simply because they are the past but if its Ronaldo or Torres I go for Ronaldo and Torres learns.

It's not ideal as I am not convinced he's capable of scoring 20 plus goals for City. Mind you he is good in the air. he may not be that mobile, but I'd back him to take chances. I think I'd take him as a fall back option.
”not that mobile”

Jeez Marv, you post some tripe at times. Did you see the run he made for the goal in the Euros where he tore up the pitch and had to put the brakes on to let the rest catch up???

Ok sell him for €45M euros then.

If you and others are happy with that price fine, personally it is a vast undervaluement of him.
I'm not selling him. The club seem to feel they need to for a variety of reasonsvand will get the best price they can. I don't need to be happy or not, not my problem to balance the books. If you want to get upset about a value you've decided on thats up to you.

”not that mobile”

Jeez Marv, you post some tripe at times. Did you see the run he made for the goal in the Euros where he tore up the pitch and had to put the brakes on to let the rest catch up???

Marv has got the Sanchez thing which is his equivalent of the coutinho money, he can post as much shit as he wants but he has a never ending credit stream ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.