It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for sure, the club knew about this before the tweet came out. Curious that the Ronaldo stories started up yesterday, I wouldnt be surprised if this were to happen now.

To be fair to OB1, he's been hinting at Ronaldo for a few days now (or at least, it feels like it has been that long!)...so he has obviously heard something to that end. Looks like that is a go-er now....presumably with Bernie swap involved somehow, so resolves our squad size issue.

A strange turn of events and I bet HK is mightily pissed off. I just hope Levy is even more pissed off, as the thought of that helps cushion the blow.

There are truly no ITK's on this forum. I appreciate people posting in good faith, but this transfer has exposed the two most popular pretty badly. Still, it's all supposed to be just a bit of fun and they do provide that!

Exposed how?

Two days ago City deliver a best and final and this saga ends today?

How about Kane and Grealish being the actual targets?

When asked for an opinion, I give it, when I have info to give, I give it.

Even in my last post as the news was breaking, I stated if the briefs were legit, it was probably because City had pulled the plug or not getting near the valuation, Spurs needed to publicly repair the damage done?

5 days to get a striker now, this is an unbelievable fuck up if we don't have a back up. We need to push on and improve, if anything the Grealish signing looks like a foolish one now as we needed a striker more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.