It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically who or which top striker is available now ?

I would take Ronaldo but he won’t come to city.

I just don’t see anybody coming in now & any buy might be in desperation.

such a bad transfer window as we have a few that should be gone too. Grealish is brilliant but wasn’t top priority

Exposed how?

Two days ago City deliver a best and final and this saga ends today?

How about Kane and Grealish being the actual targets?

When asked for an opinion, I give it, when I have info to give, I give it.

Even in my last post as the news was breaking, I stated if the briefs were legit, it was probably because City had pulled the plug or not getting near the valuation, Spurs needed to publicly repair the damage done?
I'd just ignore him.

You posted yesterday essentially saying City were putting in their final bid and they expect it to be enough.

That clearly is ITK as City obviously submitted their final bid, but it wasn't enough. Don't really know what more people want from an ITK?

Exposed how?

Two days ago City deliver a best and final and this saga ends today?

How about Kane and Grealish being the actual targets?

When asked for an opinion, I give it, when I have info to give, I give it.

Even in my last post as the news was breaking, I stated if the briefs were legit, it was probably because City had pulled the plug or not getting near the valuation, Spurs needed to publicly repair the damage done?
Anyone reasonable can tell that you're not a WUM or a bullshitter, but a blue in a position to hear these things.

And I know I speak for many who are grateful for passing it on in good faith mate.

Realistically who or which top striker is available now ?

I would take Ronaldo but he won’t come to city.

I just don’t see anybody coming in now & any buy might be in desperation.

such a bad transfer window as we have a few that should be gone too. Grealish is brilliant but wasn’t top priority
That's not true. He WANTS to come to City.

We won't be back IMO.

As I said yesterday, I don't believe City when they say Kane or nothing.

If what @twosips said about some people at the club wanting to look at linger term options like Vlahovic, you'd have to think Haaland would be back on the menu next summer.

If Pep like Ronaldo, with all his flaws and at 37 years old because hes a goalscorer above all, I'm not having any arguments about Haaland not fitting the profile any more.

Excited for the unknown striker from the Portuguese League we will sign for 40M, Txixi Masterclass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.