It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I can’t comment on the HK thread, and looking at his new leaks about “still wanting a move”, it looks like he knows it’s dead now but is already pushing for January or next summer. I hope we don’t get dragged in again
I said this earlier. People disagreed. The “this summer” in his tweet points in the direction of what I said. Again: I hope the club is over this now. Move on

Is that the aguero who wasn't fit for 80% of the last 2 years and is currently injured until December?

That Aguero?

Or is it some romantic notion of a 25 year old Aguero that you're mourning?
Having a top class striker available 20% of the time is better than 0% in my opinion.

I wanted Kane but 150million is just too much and the club have shown numerous times they have a value for a player which is usually fair anyway and they won’t pay massively over the odds ! Glad the saga is over anyway …

maybe there is substance to the Ronaldo rumours, I hope so

How anyone can question TH credibility is laughable.

Thank you TH for the ride once again. I don’t think City will get anyone else in now.

See you all in January.

Kip.
To be fair if I was TH I would rightly fuck off and give no information anymore, People on here dont deserve him. He comes on to give us information when he clearly doesn't need or have to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.