It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's that from us for this window.
Quality over Quantity.
We got Jack Grealish a British record transfer.(Atleast this is better than buying Maicon,Javi Garcia, Sinclair, Rodwell etc)
Only thing left for us now is to find a buyer for Bernardo Silva, if from Spain then best.
Hope we nail Arsenal this weekend to truly turn the season's wheel in motion.
Thanks Tolmie,mattyb,twosips and whoever provided info which they got.

I always like people that treat tolmie like he's got a fucking running script of exactly what's happening as it' happening.
As if Omar finishes a meeting and goes "right better Text Tolmie!"

I like Tolmie and I think he's posted everything in good faith, and pieces together the bits of information he can get and then, very kindly (don't forget, he gets NOTHING for posting that info here) shares it with us.

If you're getting to invested to the point you'll abuse another person just because it went wrong when they said it might be going okay, you need to check your noggin

Absolute disaster from the club

Played by Levy/misled by Kanes brother as to thinking he could be bought and so slow in moving through bids we have less than a week of the transfer window

This situation has been brewing for years Aguero getting old and Jesus regressing.

This actually came to a head last season where we played 80% of the season without a serviceable striker in the club, and we’re now less than a week away from doing another full season with even less options.

No time to deal for Haaland.

Messi, Lukaku, Ings, Daka, Andre Silva all made moves that we could have afforded easily.

The club is so naive/incompetant when it comes to these big moves we only ever seem to get our first choice targets when there is a release fee.

We don’t have that aura yet of Barca or -Madrid where players will down tools to move, so we should be moving fast paying a premium and getting our man in early before the market changes.

The absolute only saving grace is it’s happened now and not deadline day.

Kane announced it, only people on the inside will know who decided it wasn't going to happen
I think this surprised City but you are right not to necessarily take it at face value. I am not that bothered as the cost of the Kane transfer would have been enormous and it would have been short term.

Chelsea are the club that will be celebrating.

And I appreciate you posting what you hear as stated in my original message. You also posted the below. Again, I understand this is all just a bit of fun and I don't take it seriously, but a lot of people on here take your word as gospel and you've got this one massively wrong. You were just posting the deal might not be completely dead AS Kane posted his tweet saying he was staying.

View attachment 24713

That was the 18th of August, City were holding big discussion in that period with Spurs. The confidence was extremely high Kane would still be arriving.

If nobody will legislate for how a deal can collapse in the space of another week, there is no point me attempting to outline such.

A best and final was mentioned a couple days ago.

With regards your last point, I was simply responding in real time to Guz Cruz, giving an opinion on what might be the leaks at the Spurs end, even suggested the deal could be dead for all we know, although I felt there could still be a twist.

I also posted at 4am from Scotland on my hols that there would also be big news on Grealish in the next 24 hours - them's the breaks.

Absolute disaster from the club

Played by Levy/misled by Kanes brother as to thinking he could be bought and so slow in moving through bids we have less than a week of the transfer window

This situation has been brewing for years Aguero getting old and Jesus regressing.

This actually came to a head last season where we played 80% of the season without a serviceable striker in the club, and we’re now less than a week away from doing another full season with even less options.

No time to deal for Haaland.

Messi, Lukaku, Ings, Daka, Andre Silva all made moves that we could have afforded easily.

The club is so naive/incompetant when it comes to these big moves we only ever seem to get our first choice targets when there is a release fee.

We don’t have that aura yet of Barca or -Madrid where players will down tools to move, so we should be moving fast paying a premium and getting our man in early before the market changes.

The absolute only saving grace is it’s happened now and not deadline day.
You say that about Haaland as if he wants to come here.

The rest of your post is extreme in it's overreaction.

We will sign a forward before deadline. Watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.