It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tolmie's hairdoo, Hiya bud, been reading your posts for quite some time now, I really appreciate your posts, I like your views and the way you think/know things work, you probably haven’t heard of anything going on in the background regarding transfers, but in your opinion, do you think we are done in the transfer window now.

thanks for all the fun posts.

Exposed how?

Two days ago City deliver a best and final and this saga ends today?

How about Kane and Grealish being the actual targets?

When asked for an opinion, I give it, when I have info to give, I give it.

Even in my last post as the news was breaking, I stated if the briefs were legit, it was probably because City had pulled the plug or not getting near the valuation, Spurs needed to publicly repair the damage done?
Keep posting Tolmie - For me the club wanted him, he would have come but the third part of the deal - Levy and his ridiculous valuation - weren't playing ball. These things happen and I applaud the club for not just saying "here take 150m up front and we'll all be happy" - The correct call why, because not only is that too much to pay for the player it also would give them a chance at filling some holes in their lineup to become considerably better - as it stands they will once again flatter to deceive. Let them try and spin this anyway they wish - they will not win the title this year or next.

I honestly believe the most important target we had this summer was already secured and your updates were invaluable during that particular saga. I hope now they look at a younger striker (like when we first signed Jesus or when Dortmund signed Haaland, even when we got a 23 yr old Sergio who some clubs passed on) You really never know with any signing but I'd take any player who has the attitude of Grealish - "I want to be coached by the best, want to be playing with the best and then my career will go to another level."

In short I'm not gutted by Harry not coming - we'll be fine.

I'm surprised he killed it with the tweet, personally I think if he really wanted it he should have handed in a transfer request.

Ironically we seem to lack the same clinical touch getting transfers over the line as we do finishing chances.

As I mentioned in the Kane thread, I find it very frustrating and disappointing following Khaldoons interview vowing to fill the void Aguero has left.

I do think everyone should appreciate TH and what he brings here, doesn't need to and generous to share the info he is privy to. Thank you TH.

There are truly no ITK's on this forum. I appreciate people posting in good faith, but this transfer has exposed the two most popular pretty badly. Still, it's all supposed to be just a bit of fun and they do provide that!
If you mean ITKs that will give you a cast iron guarantee and make you fee all fuzzy and warm no there isn’t.
There are people in positions that hear what we are trying to do, those things may or may not come to fruition, it’s a tricky business.
If that isn’t good enough that’s your problem not theirs or ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.