It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs didn't even know until this morning, which is why City yesterday were still hopeful and briefing as such.

Sounds like Kane may even have decided to call it quits after latest update from Levy.

and yet people on here think our board have been locked in a room with levy all month with a gun to his head.

We have 25 tricks up our sleeves and I believe we have won the league for 3 of the last 4 seasons.
Harry's and Tottenham loss, we will survive and prosper
Can’t say I was ever gone on the idea at the money being talked about, but I would prefer if we had a top/good striker in.
But who knows who will step up to the mark this year like Gundo and a couple of others did last year.

Early signs are Jesus is up for it.

I expect Kane's announcement was made after we told him and Spurs we were pulling out of the deal

Which therefore suggests we do have a plan B

Otherwise we would have let our offer sit on the table until the end of the window in the hope Kane would force the issue or spurs had a change of mind

By stopping the deal now it gives us enough time to sort out an alternative
Good point, maybe this was the cut off day all along, fingers crossed we have other irons in the fire. Not convinced we have though

imagine when Napoli provided to be to difficult for Koulibaly we dont explore other plans like Kounde, Dias etc and we decided we dont need a new CB.

we might have shipped out Stones by now and we would have a Laporte-Ake CB duo probably levels worse than Dias-Stones.

we absolutely need a plan B for Kane and quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.