It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Pep wanted or expected that situation. I suspect he'll be pretty naffed off at the prospect of going into his penultimate season at the club without a goalscorer. These were supposed to be the crowning glory seasons of his time at City and its looks like potentially it could fall flat unless we act quick
Makes it more likely he will sanction ronaldo now as hes wont want to miss out on trophys.

Why does it have to be incompetence by management for Kane not arriving? Pep was keen, Kane wanted to come, his agent probably told us that had an agreement with Levy for a certain price. In our negotiations Spurs wouldn't accept our final price so we walked. We've had to do this previously with defenders and last year Dias worked out well. Hopefully we have considered other options. Goalscorers of the quality we require are fairly rare however.

We knew he was here for two more seasons ,this is not news and why people are panicing i dont know , posters have lost their heads
Why are you so bothered by people reacting to something that was said today? It’s the natural thing to happen

No it's not. Most City fans would expect this is quite likely to be his last extension, it would surprise most of us if it wasn't. Has bugger all to do with the transfer forum thread for this summer though.
A fair few frequenting this forum at the moment don't remember the meltdowns over mancini, time moves on, and so will they.

Can't help but feel like the board have failed Guardiola. And some of our creative players like KDB, Foden, Grealish etc...

We are limiting their creativity by not giving them anything to aim for. Especially in the case of KDB.
Maybe they can aim for 1 of these instead

1629915661769.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.