It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo doesn’t strike me as the sort who is pressured into anything he doesn’t want to do. He’s walked into Juve today and told them that he isn’t playing for them again and Juve have gone “oh, ok thanks for letting us know”.

This has all been engineered to get him the move he wants and Mendes was very much part of it. If we are gonna deal with these super agents and pay them the massive fees they command, I don’t think it’s crazy to expect that they don’t bend you over and dry bum you.
Absolutely. Mendes was probably in on this from the start . Offer him to City . City agree something tentatively and speak to the player who agrees to come provided that.. etc etc he makes it look like he wants City and all the while knowing United are surely going to react and come in for him and when they did ,that was the "love" he needed and happily responded . All a set up in my view. But we will never know the whole truth of it. The pressure is now on them to win the title now with a player who is payed € 1M per week. Have at it .
Let's just move on

Can't help but feel slightly disappointed about the recent transfer saga falling through, was so looking forward to the melt down with all the 690million swampettes.Now the problem for Oggy is where will he be allowed to park if Bacon and son have first choice .

Already said it once and will say it again.

Gerard Moreno could be amazing for us if we want someone that goes a bit under the radar and might come a little cheaper

Believe me I do agree with that,, but we really do need a 20 goal man and quick,, haaland is available at the right price, why not just go for it now,,, now that I really would love even over Messi or Ronaldo.. Because of his age,,, if we want it just try there arm and let it be k own infact shout it from the fucking rooftops
Your qwerty is defo fucked. You have a stutter on the comma :)

they dont call this silly season for nothing

still guessing we'll end up with a left back before the end of the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.