It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed we've not landed a striker so far too. I felt we were too focussed on Kane but if that's who Pep wanted and Spurs weren't playing ball what can you do?

I was on the Messi and Ronaldo trains too, both unreal players, but it doesn't matter what I want, if City and Pep don't really want it, that's their choice. Their decisions, whilst not always perfect, have delivered us more success than any other team the past 10 years and it's completely unmatched since Pep came on board. They very rarely get transfers wrong and there's not many we've missed out on that we've regretted or not found someone who's been a more successful signing.

Pep and City are all about the team and making sure the players that sign for us, sign for the right reasons. Whilst missing out on players can be frustrating, getting players who buy into what were doing has served us extremely well.
Believe me I do agree with that,, but we really do need a 20 goal man and quick,, haaland is available at the right price, why not just go for it now,,, now that I really would love even over Messi or Ronaldo.. Because of his age,,, if we want it just try there arm and let it be k own infact shout it from the fucking rooftops

Dumb new guy here. TH clearly is an insider from what everyone is saying, can someone fill me in on his connection?
You know Kevin from Corrie? The one who runs the garage? That’s Tolmie.

Txiki loves Corrie and thinks it’s real, so he takes his Ferrari to Tolm on set to get it fixed, and he gives him all the gossip!

the thing is, it’s one of those little red and yellow ones which you used to push along with your feet (with a Ferrari sticker that his mum got him on the bonnet) when you were young, so Tolm just waves a spanner about and tells him it’s fixed.

Txiki is very, very small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.