It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Jesus is a great squad player and very useful to us, especially in certain games. He’s underrated IMO.

We just need him competing with someone world class, like Mbappe or Haaland. Dybala is too inconsistent.

I'd be able to enjoy Jesus more if I knew he wasn't in the team primarily to score goals. His record is great admittedly but the amount of chances he misses - or passes up - is hard to look past.

A striker at that age should be fearless in front of goal but he's the opposite. Even his latest goal away at Leicester, no way he should be passing that to Sterling when he was 1v1 with Schmeichel.

I'd be happier with Jesus if he was a winger given the ability he has to run at player and his workrate but then get into instinctive goalscoring positions (like Sterling does and like Jesus did vs Real away last season) as opposed to being our primary goal threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.