It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought lu Martin was very close to pep? Thought this is as good as a source as your gonna get re city
I’m not sure where you’re getting this from. Because of the book? Pep left Barcelona quite a long time ago. Ballus, who ACTUALLY wrote the book, is England based, and I usually trust him.
The show Martin is a part of is a discussion show. A group of journalists talking out of their asses. Look it up on YouTube:
Like I said in the Kane thread: Real Madrid just went through a CL semifinal and are better positioned than Barcelona in La Liga. They need to sell something hopeful to the Barcelona fans; no one turns on the tv for doom and gloom. The hopeful spin they can sell right now is the illusion Haaland might on the way. Then you can imagine a discussion live: “oh no no no, City don’t want Haaland, they want Harry Kane, don’t worry!” Lol
And this is the guy who gave us that amazing scoop last summer saying that Messi wouldn’t be back to Barcelona again even if that meant staying one year without playing football

Harry has one thing mind, if he forces a move i think hes probably the one player that can turn to Levy and say im not going to play unless i get my move and hed still be in the Englands national team plus the press would kill Levy. Harry is the captain of England national team. Hes the gem of the press

Thats why I can't see us spending £100 mill plus on him.

I agree, he would be no easier to get than Haaland, hardly any cheaper, and comes with not a grear injury record and outwith the age bracket we usually spend big on.

Maybe the source is decent and the information given is too. Maybe that is deliberate. There will be lots of this kind of stuff as it gets closer. We want him, we don't want him, we don't want anyone, we want someone, there are plenty options, if there are no options we'll wait. We'll hear it all, at various points. Sometimes on the same day pethaps.

Harry has one thing mind, if he forces a move i think hes probably the one player that can turn to Levy and say im not going to play unless i get my move and hed still be in the Englands national team plus the press would kill Levy. Harry is the captain of England national team. Hes the gem of the press
The Gem of the press until he is linked or signed by us.

I think he is Rag bound.

I agree, he would be no easier to get than Haaland, hardly any cheaper, and comes with not a grear injury record and outwith the age bracket we usually spend big on.

Maybe the source is decent and the information given is too. Maybe that is deliberate. There will be lots of this kind of stuff as it gets closer. We want him, we don't want him, we don't want anyone, we want someone, there are plenty options, if there are no options we'll wait. We'll hear it all, at various points. Sometimes on the same day pethaps.

140 million is the price being said that an english club would have to pay.

140 million is the price being said that an english club would have to pay.

While I don't believe it would actually take or get close to 140m, in the same way i don't beleive Haaland will cost 150m, you highlight the point im trying to make, both are there or thereabouts in terms of a huge expense.

He’s 27 year old flat track bully, with the pace and injury record of a 30 year old, with 4 years left on his contract, and an owner who would ask the earth for him.
I’d rather we looked elsewhere.

Fuck off kane.

just practicing!

If I had to guess thiugh, I’d say it’s a leak to play the game with riaola. Not a ducking chance they’d rather spunk an obscene amount of money on Kane, than the future of football

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.