It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've long had a stupid theory about football. Well I've had many, but here's one of them. I always thought that when people are judging players, some people look at them and think what they would be like to play against and others look at them and think what they'd be like to play with. Vaguely everybody agrees who is good and not but others like Traore have such an extreme opinion between the two that it becomes obvious.
Just a silly thought.

That was sane , still gutted he left

Bayern bought the best left sided wide player in the world then used him as an inside forward on the right and then boo him for not performing the German rag cunts. Ruining him.

Are we really that desperate girlbob, he is not a goalscoer like we need is he and he is woeful aside from runing around like a bull in a china shop, we go for players with football intelligence
Yeah but I've lowered my expectations the last few days. Anyway you can admire a player without actually wanting him to sign.

I want Haaland only, no other forward offers what he does.

Yeah but I've lowered my expectations the last few days. Anyway you can admire a player without actually wanting him to sign.

I want Haaland only, no other forward offers what he does.
i was a no to kane and fake in favour of haaland but i dont think we will get him due to the cost and wages , hopefully ferran will step up further , he has all the raw ingredients

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.