It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Txiki is working on something.

Pep being kept updated and the club hope to hear more today.

Understandably, things are being downplayed after the last week, but club has obviously received a few proposals from agents this week.

Interesting.
Outstanding. I have absolutely loved this transfer window; from getting Grealish, to wanting Kane and being actually rather relieved when we didn't, ditto Ronaldo. Add to that the disappointment of Pep leaving in two months time, then finding out he's with us for the next half decade and also potentially a happy Bernard Bernard, Gabriel and Aymeric, well I was happy as Larry with that.

Then in you waltz and just when I thought I could relax, there you are, smiling away and telling that I have to get back on the horse for another couple of days.

Brilliant. As is tradition, however, I shall only get really excited when they pull the old sky blue jersey on. :-)

i was a no to kane and fake in favour of haaland but i dont think we will get him due to the cost and wages , hopefully ferran will step up further , he has all the raw ingredients
The cost and wages are nothing when you consider what he brings. And I'm sure ferran will be an absolute titan for us but I still want more

Txiki is working on something.

Pep being kept updated and the club hope to hear more today.

Understandably, things are being downplayed after the last week, but club has obviously received a few proposals from agents this week.

Interesting.
Striker or left back?

funny thing about traore that even if his finishing and end product were just "ok" he'd still be an amazing player overall. but his end product is disgustingly bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.