It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're right and don't necessarily disagree. My point is more that Ronaldo is already there and would have been a big shortcut. For all the talk of how we build over time to a plan, sometimes in life you have to be opportunistic too. It would have been a great move but I don't hold it against anyone at the club because clearly when United came in for him it was always going to be game over.

Ronaldo appeals to the 38-48 year olds who idolised him when he was at his peak.

Grealish appeals to those who want & buy shirts

It wasn’t over because rags came in for him - they came in for him because we’d pulled out.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Txiki is working on something.

Pep being kept updated and the club hope to hear more today.

Understandably, things are being downplayed after the last week, but club has obviously received a few proposals from agents this week.

Interesting.

you could see in the face of pep something is brewing
we all seen and know the crap week in the media and transfer market its been
manchester city owners never let bad news brew for to long and they say those who laugh last laugh the loudest

you can feel something is happening when reports of pep asking the squad about the ronaldo deal
then its we are pulling out ? maybe the squad have said just go and get haaland

Ronaldo appeals to the 38-48 year olds who idolised him when he was at his peak.

Grealish appeals to those who want & buy shirts

It wasn’t over because rags came in for him - they came in for him because we’d pulled out.

I just don't believe this about the deal but we'll never know so no qualms.

I'd go a bit further actually on JG, totally disagree. I work in advertising and marketing, and have a professional network in that industry. I also have a connection at United who I really respect, a very smart professional and an objective person.

They WILL significantly increase their revenue because of his reach. He has been very smart to cultivate and develop his brand for almost 20 years now. However much we think he's a showy bastard, fair fucks to him. He's maximised 99.9% of his potential through force of will, even the successful pros who work with him say he's a model to aspire to. While I don't like him as a City fan, I absolutely respect that when I take off my blue tinted glasses. They've won the lottery getting him back.

Understandably, things are being downplayed after the last week, but club has obviously received a few proposals from agents this week.

Interesting.
I just can't see it. There is nobody of the quality that we need that has a release clause

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Interesting.

you could see in the face of pep something is brewing
we all seen and know the crap week in the media and transfer market its been
manchester city owners never let bad news brew for to long and they say those who laugh last laugh the loudest

you can feel something is happening when reports of pep asking the squad about the ronaldo deal
then its we are pulling out ? maybe the squad have said just go and get haaland
No chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.