It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you serious? Levy all summer? Villa trying to offer Grealish to Madrid and United at the last minute? This isn’t a coincidence and isn’t just a conspiracy.
What a load of nonsense.

Levy is incompetent in his job, that has nothing to do with a conspiracy. As for Grealish, you think Villa are just going to roll over and gift us Grealish? They did what any club should do, check with other clubs if they are interested to raise the price.

Are you serious? Levy all summer? Villa trying to offer Grealish to Madrid and United at the last minute? This isn’t a coincidence and isn’t just a conspiracy.
Yep, I’m serious. How did Levy deal with us in bad faith? He had a price, we didn’t meet it, so didn’t buy him. That my friend has nothing to do with dealing in bad faith. They’ve not gone back on or tried to change the agreement

Villa offering Grealish to Madrid & United? Where’s that come from. Could’ve sworn all the noises coming from Villa were they wanted to keep him by offering him another contract were they not? Even if they did offer him to any other club, once again, that’s not bad faith

What a load of nonsense.

Levy is incompetent in his job, that has nothing to do with a conspiracy. As for Grealish, you think Villa are just going to roll over and gift us Grealish? They did what any club should do, check with other clubs if they are interested to raise the price.

How were they going to raise the price of a release clause?

What a load of nonsense.

Whether Levy is incompetent at his job or not, doesn’t necessarily cancel out that he tried to play us and play Kane. And it wouldn’t have shocked me if he had been in contact with the other cartel clubs all along. Grealish had a release clause. They specifically didn’t want to sell to us.

The was a plan B, C, D etc. Pep had a list. This has been reported. It also seems we focused only on Kane, which was an enormous mistake. I 100% believe @twosips when he says he heard the club personally would rather invest in a “project” younger striker than Kane. If we had focused on options that fit that bill, we would have someone here already.
Maybe they considered the options and none fitted the 'project ' younger striker bill better than Torres? Such projects need time invested into them not just money.
Again with Kane where are the serious alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.