It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.
Good man! I honestly find the Moviprep worse than the procedure. Unfortunately for me, first time round was a dirty great big tumour. Have you ever noticed tumours are always the size of a Grapefruit? Anyways, luckily for me it wasn’t aggressive and after surgery I even escaped Chemo. I count myself very, very lucky. However, it does mean that awful Moviprep every two years. Glad it was all clear. Rest up bud.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Glad to hear all went well.

Good to hear mate.

Now once you get settled can you give Txiki a call on behalf of bluemoon ? Thx :)

Great news, congrats Tolmie.

Now that you’re no longer full of shit, who are we signing? ;-)

To be honest i agree with a lot of what your
I don’t think Kane is worth more than £100m
Levy stating 150 just took the piss and the press ran with it
It’s the fact we have gone all out to get him with no plan b
I get having a limit, but we are seemingly targeting players we just can’t get
I don't entirely disagree with that. There have been a few of that ilk.

I didn’t say all PL clubs, I said many of them. It seems clear to me they don’t like our success and are afraid of domination, which they would see as bad for the league looking at other leagues. And my point wasn’t even this, but that it would be easier to find our targets in other leagues.

My observation of Levy’s behavior comes from the months we spent watching what he kept leaking to the media and his mouthpieces and the narrative he wanted to create. I do not believe it was simply a situation of not meeting an evaluation. Of course, do I have the receipts to back it up? No, I’m not working on this. It’s just experienced speculation like people do here all day. No need to get worked up
Yet nothing you’ve said relates to anyone dealing in bad faith, which was your original point. I’m not worked up my friend, just pointing out that no club has dealt with us in bad faith.

Maybe the term good faith has been lost in translation?

All the best mate. The procedure is not as bad as you expect is it? Pleased you are sorted.

From the article:

The Athletic notes that Aston Villa 'preferred' not to do business with Manchester City, as they felt reluctant to strengthen City’s squad, while it is also claimed that Villa are among 'many' Premier League clubs who are 'concerned their success and financial clout are damaging the competition'.
If Grealish hadn't wanted to come to CIty then he'd have told Villa so and would have signed a new contract with them. He didn't exactly look unhappy to be joining City when he was presented/unveiled. If United had wanted him they could have offered more - something they're normally quite happy to do if they think they can get one over on us and score cheap points.
If you believe the media, no player we sign actually wants to join us. Look at our squad - do they all appear miserable as fuck and all want to be away ?

Great to see you given the all clear mate. I don't suppose they found a number 9 hiding when they cleared your insides out? :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.