It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.

Great news mate!

The only scenario that makes sense with Kane is that Kane and City talked. Kane told City he had an understanding with Levy. City tried to open negotiations without actually bidding (if you believe Pep, and I do). Levy wouldn’t entertain a discussion.
If Levy did act in bad faith, it was with Kane, not us.
Anyone see that little rat Joe Cole saying that city had acted noughtely in there pursuit of kane that was the word coming out of spurs??? Hope city make him explain himself but I highly doubt it. I do think it's going to be more and more difficult to deal with premier league clubs in the future the yanks at the 2 vermin clubs have got to the other clubs hierarchy to do everything they can to stop us.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

I'm glad everything came out well at your end ;)

take some needed rest !

Wonderful news mate!!! Even better than a Dias 6yr extension!! ;) take care

Did the media not portray Kane as wanting to come?
Any player we actually sign I was referring to. I'm sure Purslow would have preferred Liverpool to buy Grealish given their former connections. Grealish wanted to join us but the media (The Athletic in this case) have to try and make it an anti-City story.

Ah, I get you. Still, I would understand Villa preferring to sell to a worse club or one in a different league altogether.
Villa - "City have offered £100m, Mr Man U and Mr Madrid, can you improve on that?...could have happened

We will accept £99m because we dont want to improve them ... not a fucking chance...

In essence the article is totally fictitious written by a lying bastard and published by the American Soccor owners propaganda arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.