It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m staying cautiously optimistic about this whole situation. the guy posted on here ages ago to say keep your eye on grealish and everyone called him a wum. and look who we just signed. no ITK is going to be right 100% because things change very quickly. i’m going to trust his comments until it’s been proved otherwise. no harm in dreaming of getting one of the best strikers out there.
Moderation of this thread is really poor IMO.

At the start of the season I lamented that we'd end up signing only Grealish and no other top player - and was banned from the thread for 3 days for "flapping."

Well guess what? Looks very much like we're only going to sign Grealish.

i’m staying cautiously optimistic about this whole situation. the guy posted on here ages ago to say keep your eye on grealish and everyone called him a wum. and look who we just signed. no ITK is going to be right 100% because things change very quickly. i’m going to trust his comments until it’s been proved otherwise. no harm in dreaming of getting one of the best strikers out there.

Go back further and he's called a few others early too.

Give it a rest mate. If anyone believes this bullshit you are delusional.

You want anyone to believe that Raiola has done this deal with City, several months in advance when there’s still potential that PSG could get €200m for Mbappe burning a hole in their pocket or need to replace him when he leaves for free. Not a chance is he doing this deal with anyone months before. It will be a bidding war in terms of wages & commission for him and Alfie right up until the last minute and imo we won’t get him anyway with or without a release clause as we’ve proven ourselves totally incompetent last few summers. Additionally you have got this info and shared it but no one else within the game has and no media…

Biggest WUM attempt ever.
oh dear. 93/30blue is usually very accurate

You want anyone to believe that Raiola has done this deal with City, several months in advance when there’s still potential that PSG could get €200m for Mbappe burning a hole in their pocket or need to replace him when he leaves for free. Not a chance is he doing this deal with anyone months before. It will be a bidding war in terms of wages & commission for him and Alfie right up until the last minute and imo we won’t get him anyway with or without a release clause as we’ve proven ourselves totally incompetent last few summers. Additionally you have got this info and shared it but no one else within the game has and no media…

Tell us how you really feel Matt.

Understand how you feel buddy , to me keeping Laporte and Bernado aswell as signing grealish will be an improvement from last year !

mate we didn’t chase Kane all summer ! We put a cheeky 100m bid which was actually 80mill plus bonuses , it was never going to get accepted, the club knew this ! We knew all summer he wasn’t coming and know in January we will have a better deal ! Feel a lot need to lay off social media / sky sports ! 500k for a 36 year old or 160 mill for Kane like they wanted , we are better than that ! We’re getting the best of the best In January and he’s a city fan !
Isn’t Rashford a scum fan? ; )

Appreciate it bud.
But Haaland is not a done deal for january already, not when Raiola could possibly have 6/12 months to drive the fee up.

We might have decided to go for him, which is huge news in it self, but we have to find our balls before the negotiations for me to get excited

You can’t drive a fee up when there is a buyout! Only thing he drive up is Haaland wages and maybe Haalands signing on fee..

Listen mate, this might not happen but he’s definitely not a wum, that you should know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.