It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if this latest rumour is true or not, but I'd like to think that it may give all those who've been slagging the club off for the past few days pause for thought.

You can’t drive a fee up when there is a buyout! Only thing he drive up is Haaland wages and maybe Haalands signing on fee..
The agent fee. In theory, it could be the biggest bidding war in terms of agent and sign-on-fees in history. If we have persuaded Haaland to only want us it might work, but no way Raiola or any other agent worth their salt has finalised anything in August if Haaland isn't 100% certain when he could have a year of putting chairmen and sporting directors up against each other.

Fwiw Tolmies idea the other day about giving him a similar deal to the one Mahomes got in the NFL was superb and I could possibly see them going for that one. But that deal would then be presented to every other club because that is how it works.

Lets just wait and see

The situation i find strange is why after all the reports about mbappe having a such a hard on for a move to madrid....why have they felt the need to submit a €200m offer when they could pick him up for nowt in january ???

No idea if this latest rumour is true or not, but I'd like to think that it may give all those who've been slagging the club off for the past few days pause for thought.
To be fair, it’s a scenario I had hinted at a couple of times already

I never believe any of the transfer rumours on here, but always thought that Kane didn't come anywhere near the fit of our transfer policy which has worked so well, whereas Haaland does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.