It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are saying chelsea have a stronger squad than last season even tho they have lost giroud Abraham zouma and Emerson and brought in lukaku but we have declined as a squad for bringing in grealish for 2 players that started about 10 games between them last season???
Tuchel has completely transformed Chelsea. They simply don't give away points now.

And yeah... Lukaku in makes them possibly much more dangerous than last year (early days though).
===
I love City - but were I pick a side at gunpoint - get it wrong and you die - to win the P/L - I'd pick Chelsea. We haven't done nearly enough good business in this transfer window - and perhaps the lack of business is intentional - no players (other than Greleash and Kane) were available at prices we were willing to pay.

I took his "big big firework" as a clue given the limited number of players that can be fairly compared, and that Dortmund fans let off some industrial-strength fireworks around the players hotel when we played them.

I think you're being too literal, but perhaps this list might be a clue as to who would be much cheaper in January with only 6 months left

We won’t ever talk to levy ever again , why would we when there’s someone younger and better available come January!
Appreciate it bud.
But Haaland is not a done deal for january already, not when Raiola could possibly have 6/12 months to drive the fee up.

We might have decided to go for him, which is huge news in it self, but we have to find our balls before the negotiations for me to get excited

I think you're being too literal, but perhaps this list might be a clue as to who would be much cheaper in January with only 6 months left

Is that right about Pedri? I thought he had a 350 million buyout.

I'd have him over everyone, a little Silva clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.