It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Understand how you feel buddy , to me keeping Laporte and Bernado aswell as signing grealish will be an improvement from last year !

mate we didn’t chase Kane all summer ! We put a cheeky 100m bid which was actually 80mill plus bonuses , it was never going to get accepted, the club knew this ! We knew all summer he wasn’t coming and know in January we will have a better deal ! Feel a lot need to lay off social media / sky sports ! 500k for a 36 year old or 160 mill for Kane like they wanted , we are better than that ! We’re getting the best of the best In January and he’s a city fan !

Credit for the cajones to put out what you think so openly, right or wrong.

Tolm posted yesterday or day before that he got wind we was working on something but I don't see the benefit of signing haaland in January if we're still in Europe.
He'll be cup tied for the knockout rounds, that is unless we're planning to be out of Europe by then.
I want to believe it but I'm calling bullshit on it. I've asked @93.20blue for a bit more meat on the bone but got no comebacks so it's a none starter for me.
Sounds a fantastic idea but in reality nah!

If the haaland deal happens, then how fucking creative has
As soon as united signed Ronaldo I thought that's them not getting haaland, they imo were nailed on next season, cavani 1 year extension and all that,
Chelsea got the lump and he still looks like a lump, madrid get mbappe, psg get richarlison? Barcelona get sergio and we get the viking god, haha ,

If carling did transfers, hope its happening: )

Why wouldnt utd be able to sign Haaland next season, theoretically. Cavani will still be off after his 1 year extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.