It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope but expect 1 big big firework in January ! The deal is done for January the only reason we haven’t signed him this window is because we will get him a lot cheaper then !
Any word on the position mate? Left back or something else?

Very important distinction here. I didn't say it would have definitely changed the outcome, I said it would definitely have affected the dynamic. By that I mean that the opposition game plan would definitely have to be different. Playing the way they did with that striker in the box would be asking for trouble.

Happy to add that my opinion is indeed that we would have won those games.

Tbh I don't really understand your post because you're basically saying nobody can know anything would ever be different so our opinions don't matter. Don't go on a forum then?
Ah, you weren’t the OP, apologies

Completely agree that it would’ve changed the dynamic of the game & maybe that would’ve meant us winning the game, but Im no way convinced of that

Don’t go on a forum is pretty poor form mate. No real need for comments like that

Please be aware of the following BM milestones and membership grades:

Under 1,000 posts = rag.

1,000 to 5,000 = on probation, still under suspicion.

5,000 to 10,000 = established member of the forum.

10,000 to 20,000 = big swinging dick.

Over 20,000 = Billy No Mates, FOC, false ITK, mod or all of the above.

Post rate under 2,000 a year = voyeuristic lurking troll.

Bang on assessment that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.