It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Kaz who suggested that Aké didn’t deserve his medals this year when he has performed at a decent enough level when fit and selected, I brought Sergio into the convo as he has had about the same involvement for similar reasons.

We can’t be having double standards they all deserve it as they are a squad and win and lose as such.
apologies......i thought you were comprin mendys contribtion to agueros

It wouldn’t surprise me if Ake was thinking about a move but he’s not even given himself a fair crack at getting in the team yet.

He assumed he’d be 3rd choice ahead of stones and/or Garcia but Stones is now keeping Laporte out the biggest games abs Ake has been injured all season.

One things for sure, we’ve got the best set of centre halves in world football.

Yes...at weekend..plus the 10 yes service he has given as well....Mendy has done the sum total of fuck all

Square sum of fuck all.... does that include his excellent break the deadlock goal at Leicester ?

I didnt say he didnt deserve just that he hasnt earned it and it was said he would be happy with multiple medals , he hasnt earned them being injured the whole time , i dont think highly competitive footballerx are happy just to be given them

For the record i like him and wanted him for ages , not his fault he got injured
Absolutely disgusting comment and you have the cheek to call others out.

Aguero has done fuck all this season so by your logic he doesnt deserve anything either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.