It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this stuff confuses me. All I read these days on here is how awful he is (or at best, past the point of redemption). Why would any of those teams want Sterling?

Unless he's not awful?
The list of bad signing by football clubs are miles long.

Not saying Sterling necessarily would flop but he has been extremely reliant on Guardiola's system. The biggest benefactor.

Sane looks totally lost at Bayern as well.

See this stuff confuses me. All I read these days on here is how awful he is (or at best, past the point of redemption). Why would any of those teams want Sterling?

Unless he's not awful?
No one is suggesting he is awful. People are suggesting he’s had a bad season. If City believe he’s either lost something or has returned to his natural level, the smart thing to do would be to sell high whilst other clubs don’t realise this.

Thats all conjecture of course and it could well be that Raz has simply had an off season. Maybe fan involvement raises his adrenaline Etc.

City don’t sell top players, so him going is unlikely, unless his wage demands are too high.

No one is suggesting he is awful
Come on, plenty are. The politest form might be people suggesting he's done. But I've seen a tonne of posts acting like he's nowhere near good enough in the last two months alone.
The list of bad signing by football clubs are miles long.

Not saying Sterling necessarily would flop but he has been extremely reliant on Guardiola's system. The biggest benefactor.

Sane looks totally lost at Bayern as well.
Why would all these top class teams want him though if that's the case? For that kind of money too? Do they all have bad scouting networks? Why are these clubs so much dumber than City fans?

Come on, plenty are. The politest form might be people suggesting he's done. But I've seen a tonne of posts acting like he's nowhere near good enough in the last two months alone.

Why would all these top class teams want him though if that's the case? For that kind of money too? Do they all have bad scouting networks? Why are these clubs so much dumber than City fans?
I guess you missed the Super League?

That said everything about how certain clubs are run, really really badly.

I don't understand why some fans think football clubs are well run, there are only couple of them (City and Bayern) when there are clear evidence suggesting otherwise.

Barca spunked 142m on Coutinho!

It’s hyperbole. He has been performing awfully (by his standards) up until the Carabao final.

He makes the right decisions outside of the box. once inside his brain freezes at the moment.

Maybe other clubs believe they can defrost that ability and are willing to take an expensive punt on that.

I guess you missed the Super League?

That said everything about how certain clubs are run, really really badly.

I don't understand why some fans think football clubs are well run, there are only couple of them (City and Bayern) when there are clear evidence suggesting otherwise.
It wasn't the scouts that set up the super league you know?

And no disrespect but I think suggesting that these clubs might want Sterling because they're poorly run is a weak argument.

Real Madrid want Haaland and Mbappé too? Is that a message that we should steer clear?

It’s hyperbole. He has been performing awfully (by his standards) up until the Carabao final.

He makes the right decisions outside of the box. once inside his brain freezes at the moment.

Maybe other clubs believe they can defrost that ability and are willing to take an expensive punt on that.
Your points are reasonable even if I disagree with them. But I maintain my perspective that I've read enough times on here to believe that people genuinely think he's a bad footballer. Hyperbole or not they believe it. Maybe you don't feel that way, but plenty do. That's a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.