It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Plan B would be going with Delap & Jesus for a season and also have the option of continuing playing with a false 9 for games as it's not done us too bad this season?

That would then give Haaland another season with Dortmund as it looks like they'll qualify for Champs League until his contract triggers the following summer

I think Kane or another false nine would be the plan B, certainly if Messi calls time of death soon.

Haaland could yet be a saga we don't finish until late this summer, especially if United do conclude a Sancho purchase, beforehand.

False 9 wise would Felix be an option. Atletico are in trouble right now they need money

I think Kane or another false nine would be the plan B, certainly if Messi calls time of death soon.

Haaland could yet be a saga we don't finish until late this summer, especially if United do conclude a Sancho purchase, beforehand.
I think Kane would be a huge mistake...surely that would block any potential future attempt to get Haaland.....
Im guessing Messi will stay put at Barca...Selling/letting Kun go makes no sense if we are getting Kane, downgrade, cant do the things needed and just as injury prone.....

I think Dortumnd selling Sancho will potentially mean they wont sell Haaland...I guess the unknown is the pressure Raiola, Haaland Snr and he player himself could potentially put on the club to force a move...but would the player in particular do that.

Chelsea now being linked with Sancho too
You seem to agree that Sancho and our Haaland deal could be linked, like I said on the other thread. Our leverage

Yep, Dortmund will want Sancho out the door first, just to provide an extra facade in the Haaland valuation.

Sancho is actually a Chelsea fan and could see Dortmund sitting pretty knowing an auction between United and Chelsea keeps us waiting even more, but the sell-on clause remains huge leverage for us.

I think Plan B would be going with Delap & Jesus for a season and also have the option of continuing playing with a false 9 for games as it's not done us too bad this season?

That would then give Haaland another season with Dortmund as it looks like they'll qualify for Champs League until his contract triggers the following summer
Delap is an untried kid who will probably be going out on loan to the championship and Jesus just hasn’t trained on, nowhere near a good enough finisher to be the main striker for a team with premier league and champions league aspirations. We have had to change the way the team plays in part because he simply can’t be relied on to do the business when it matters.
There is no chance imo that we don’t sign at least one striker this summer.

I think Kane would be a huge mistake...surely that would block any potential future attempt to get Haaland.....
Im guessing Messi will stay put at Barca...Selling/letting Kun go makes no sense if we are getting Kane, downgrade, cant do the things needed and just as injury prone.....

I think Dortumnd selling Sancho will potentially mean they wont sell Haaland...I guess the unknown is the pressure Raiola, Haaland Snr and he player himself could potentially put on the club to force a move...but would the player in particular do that.

The guy has 21 goals and 13 assists in the PL this season. Aguero has 2 goals and 1 assist.

There is no way Kane is currently a downgrade on Kun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.