It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would of been better then berndoao Ilkay and Kev tonight , I know that
Nope not by a long chalk. Chelsea would of found a way in keeping Grealish very quiet. Backed by the ref. Grealish wouldn't of gotten away with his trick he did with Azpilicueta whilst playing for Villa

Last edited:
I think today shows we need a defensive midfielder?

Why did Pep put Gundogan in there? Because he does something Rodri and Ferna cant?

Perhaps we should be looking at finding someone who can do whatever it is that made Pep play Gundogan, but also do the defensive work that won't leave us exposed like Gundo will.
Fully agree, and I’m not sure what that says about our once club record signing that two seasons in he’s not getting into games like this. Dinho has covered for him by being otherworldly for his age but clearly something isn’t working there.

Shocking really that Pep doesn't trust either of Dinho or Rodri

Inexcusable to start neither, have to assume DM is high on the priory list after this debacle

Fully agree, and I’m not sure what that says about our once club record signing that two seasons in he’s not getting into games like this. Dinho has covered for him by being otherworldly for his age but clearly something isn’t working there.

Pep might be asking too much for one player. I love fernandinho but we got overrun in the midfield by Liverpool in the CL when he was at his peak, its not like we had everything sorted back in 2017/18.

Is there anyone who is big, fast, incredible on the ball against the press, creative, and also reads danger?

I genuinely can't name someone who has all of those attributes that Pep needs in the most important position in his side. Kimmich might be the closest but he's not *amazing* creatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.