It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly season is upon us.

Don't believe anything from random sources on twitter.

I like Sam Lee, he does have his sources at City, but I would suggest not to believe any rumour until Simon Mullock writes it.

Point me to where Jesus and Sterling whined?

Give me quotes. Show me their words.

Don't come on here and pretend that "sources say" has 1% of the weight of Laporte actually giving quotes to the newspapers the day before a CL final.

Am more than ready for sterling to go to be honest as the change in system etc doesn’t suit him. Teams don’t leave space like they did a few seasons ago and sterlings dribbling is nowhere near as good these days. I just knew he would miss that chance on Saturday night and although he did have a few decent moments first half the fact he wants a hefty pay rise on top of his already high £300,000 a week makes me think it’s time to replace with a better player for the system ie grealish.
Well yes, but if we buy a centre forward we'll see a shift back to the system which saw him at his best playing with Aguero as our centre forward. I guess that's why we are trying to exten his stay.

Yea me too. Felt that's where the final was lost Saturday. We have some great technical footballers, but Chelsea's pace and athleticism won them that game. An injection of pace in this team is needed
The amount of times I was frustrated... The options our full backs had to pick out runners but there were absolutely none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.