It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Listen to the commentary aguero told Martin Tyler this is business and city want to bring another striker

No 'almost' about it IMO. He's leagues ahead of every other striker in the country, and I'd say only Ronaldo, Mbappe, Lewandowski, Lukaku and Haaland have a claim to be on or near his level in the world.

No 'almost' about it IMO. He's leagues ahead of every other striker in the country, and I'd say only Ronaldo, Mbappe, Lewandowski, Lukaku and Haaland have a claim to be on or near his level in the world.

A certain Mr Aguero doesn't like this post.

Listen to the commentary aguero told Martin Tyler this is business and city want to bring another striker

Thing that bothers me about Kane (if it is Kane which it seemingly is) is that Kun is leaving after not being guarnateed starting places (due to injuries) but Kane himself has reoccuring injury issues as well (ankle).....Not as bad as Kuns but still an issue

Thing that bothers me about Kane (if it is Kane which it seemingly is) is that Kun is leaving after not being guarnateed starting places (due to injuries) but Kane himself has reoccuring injury issues as well (ankle).....Not as bad as Kuns but still an issue
In the last 7 seasons, Kane has played on average 32 league matches a season out of 38, playing on average 87 minutes a game in those 32. I don't know an outfield player for us that plays more than that in the league?

In the last 7 seasons, Kane has played on average 32 league matches a season out of 38, playing on average 87 minutes a game in those 32. I don't know an outfield player for us that plays more than that in the league?
And yet there are concerns around Kanes ankle injuries every year...we also box ourselves off from getting Haaland by buying him who has more longevity and potential to be a better all around player.

And yet there are concerns around Kanes ankle injuries every year...we also box ourselves off from getting Haaland by buying him who has more longevity and potential to be a better all around player.
the fact that "there's concerns" doesn't make those concerns based in reality

Wish I hadn't seen that. I think he's talking shit, I generally do, he works for Sky. But, it echoes what has been attributed to aguero previously in various leaks and claims, including a couple here that had various connections. In some ways, hard to have an issue with that being the club's professional attitude, but Man it has tonbe the right player that makes it worthwhile. Up until now, Haaland made sense, the age, the current qualities, the potential, the possible longevity. I struggle to see it with Kane, only some 4 years younger and 100m more expensive. Perhaps it is the emotion of the day talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.