It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont be at all surprised if City didnt sign Kane or Haaland, and brought in someone under the radar.

Whilst Kane is good I am not sure if Pep wants a 'big' player our squad is all about the team Kane comes with alot of baggage not bad baggage but the baggage of being the leagues best striker and England's captain.
Haaland pep doesnt like his agent and I get the feel his agent will be wanting to move Haaland on after a few seasons
The baggage of being the leagues best striker lol

Shipping our biggest club legend out because he can't stay fit then bringing in Ramos makes no sense. The guy has played 15 league games this season and hasn't even made Spain's Euros squad (one of our own players has replaced him!). It would be an awful signing.

I wont be at all surprised if City didnt sign Kane or Haaland, and brought in someone under the radar.

Whilst Kane is good I am not sure if Pep wants a 'big' player our squad is all about the team Kane comes with alot of baggage not bad baggage but the baggage of being the leagues best striker and England's captain.
Haaland pep doesnt like his agent and I get the feel his agent will be wanting to move Haaland on after a few seasons

I wouldn't be surprised either.

If that happens, it will be due to the cost of both players however, rather than Pep not wanting big players at the club.

They don't even know who their coach will be right now, so absolutely, I've got no idea how they'll use him. Fair shout. You'd think for Laporte Madrid/Barca are ideal ideal destinations if either can fund it.
If he has a good Euros for Spain it should be an easy deal to make, he’s got every incentive to put on a show.

My big worry is the Haaland to Chelsea rumours gathering pace, swap him for Timo on Saturday and we lose 5-0. I’d rather go all in for Haaland now so they don’t get him knowing there not going to get Kane.

At winning the ball? Look at the number of tackles and interceptions they make:

View attachment 18299
Fair enough the stats do make a compelling argument. Just going off the naked eye I’ve always felt Rice is great tackler. The crux of my point was more how I’ve always admired the way Bayern, Juve and the spanish teams tend to build around the best players from their country. I’d like to see us do similar now we’re producing better players recently - just a preference with no real sense behind it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.