It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Harold has a day off tomorrow to rest up his popadom ankles ready for Tuesday night.

I’ll be sending over an email to him later one which I’ll cc in his roommate so he can read them to him as he spent that much time practising his finishing as a lad he never learnt how to read or write... or speak!

This forum I know that 99% of you will be dying for our Harolds arrival so is there any kind words you’d like me to pass on to the worlds best striker so he can look forward to what will be said about him amongst his new fans pending his imminent arrival?

Cheers fellas, over and out. Charlie Kane.
Wow @twosips was right you really are a bit of a simpleton

Sancho is close, just a few mill in it and have to make sure Dortmund and United don't try to fiddle City out of our true 15 percent cut.

Dortmund trying to load up extras at the back end as achievable bonuses, keeping the headline figure down.

United are a threat next season, no mistake, but a lot of their other transfer business will be dictated to them by what Pogba and Lingard decide, both have renewal offers to stay.

City will be two or three at best, incoming, with Kane still very much the main focus at the club.

And people questioned Dortmund doing everything possible to sell Haaland to anyone but City. They are bitter, bitter cunts, a little like the club they're selling Sancho to.

For what its worth the 15% is 15% of everything.

If they atructure it so its 50m up front and a 50m bonus for scoring 10 goals, we get 15% of that bonus as well.

FIFA ruled on this when Barcelona tried to screw Santos out of a lot of their Neymar money via creative accounting.

For what its worth the 15% is 15% of everything.

If they atructure it so its 50m up front and a 50m bonus for scoring 10 goals, we get 15% of that bonus as well.

FIFA ruled on this when Barcelona tried to screw Santos out of a lot of their Neymar money via creative accounting.

Barcelona tried to screw someone out of money? Shut your face, never!

Sancho is close, just a few mill in it and have to make sure Dortmund and United don't try to fiddle City out of our true 15 percent cut.

Dortmund trying to load up extras at the back end as achievable bonuses, keeping the headline figure down.

United are a threat next season, no mistake, but a lot of their other transfer business will be dictated to them by what Pogba and Lingard decide, both have renewal offers to stay.

City will be two or three at best, incoming, with Kane still very much the main focus at the club.

How would they try and make it so we receive less money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.