It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still need Kane and Grealish whether you count them replacements or upgrades on what we currently have.

Something that really bugs me about the time it takes us to get deals sorted. After the euros this and that. Other clubs out and about finalising things with the players still at the euros (not even just United). Think we all know that Kane and Grealish are the targets, why does the euros have to stop any of that progressing with the clubs.

I think some people on here have Kane wrong. I wasn’t happy that he doesn’t have pace but watch his goals for Tottenham last season none of them really involved him running onto a through ball. Most of them are clinical finishes inside the box. That’s what we have been lacking a clinical striker in the box the goals against Everton are both world class finishes. When Kane has supply he gets goals his best season for Tottenham is when they had a prime Erikson.

Next season Kane will have the two most creative players in the premier league in Grealish if he signs and KDB who will always look for him in the box. He honestly could get 40 odd goals next season for us.
Absolutely. Yes he may score plenty and last season we won the league without a striker . Any decent striker will score loads in this team but my main concern is if things don’t work out, there s no fall back. His resale value will decrease and can’t recoup what was invested. That’s a massive gamble besides his injury records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.