It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF the Kane deal wasnt to happen (lets say Levy really is that stupid to turn down whatever we offer for a 28 year old) what happens?
TH has said no more incomings...therefore no plan B?

I guess it would be Jesus and potentially torres as centre forwards as well as Sterling (esp if grealish is signed as we expect)

I actually wouldnt be too bothered with that...there is a lot of flexibility in the potential we have there

IF the Kane deal wasnt to happen (lets say Levy really is that stupid to turn down whatever we offer for a 28 year old) what happens?

I guess it would be Jesus and potentially torres as centre forwards as well as Sterling (esp if grealish is signed as we expect)

I actually wouldnt be too bothered with that...there is a lot of flexibility in the potential we have there

It's always been Kane or bust. I think we could go another season without a striker especially with the added creativity of Grealish. But City still seem confident they can get Kane.

Even if we dropped interest in Kane today, it'd be too late for us to make the motions to sign a top goalscorer without getting lucky or desperate. Signings of this calibre generally take months to establish.

We'd probably hold onto Delap (rumoured to go on loan) and just do what we did last season, as you've said.

Grealish is probably being bought as a Bernardo replacement, so the only difference would be whether Jesus nails down the spot or which other midfielder gets the false 9 role.

Fabrizio Knobhead says Bernardo Silva exit from City will be announced in the next few days or something along those lines.
Unfortunately Bernardo leaving was always on the cards that Jack Grealish was coming in.

I love Bernardo, Wish him nothing but the best in his career if he does indeed move on, Fabulous player for us.

It's always been Kane or bust. I think we could go another season without a striker especially with the added creativity of Grealish. But City still seem confident they can get Kane.
It was pretty much a hypothetical question tbh.

If we didnt get him this window I cannot see us going back however

Even if we dropped interest in Kane today, it'd be too late for us to make the motions to sign a top goalscorer without getting lucky or desperate. Signings of this calibre generally take months to establish.

We'd probably hold onto Delap (rumoured to go on loan) and just do what we did last season, as you've said.

Grealish is probably being bought as a Bernardo replacement, so the only difference would be whether Jesus nails down the spot or which other midfielder gets the false 9 role.
The one thing about the grealish signing thats a real issue for me is if we do get rid of Bernardo.

IF bernardo wants to leave then there is little we can do BUT there has never ever been anything other than rumour about that.

For me Bernardo is the better player.....

If we keep Grealish and Bernardo then fair enough

Fabrizio Knobhead says Bernardo Silva exit from City will be announced in the next few days or something along those lines.
Unfortunately Bernardo leaving was always on the cards that Jack Grealish was coming in.

I love Bernardo, Wish him nothing but the best in his career if he does indeed move on, Fabulous player for us.
Doesn't sound like him to be so definitive. Weren't there any "if's" and "maybe's" in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.