It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh sorry was expecting a new image of him holding up a Man City scarf, been a “done deal” for about a month now you know and the all important fixture that was delaying the announcement has been played.
You were giving it the big en because he was staying, then because your chairman was demanding a massive fee now it’s because the predicted date of transfer was a few days out. Haha you’ll take whatever you can as a Spurs fan I suppose. Sleep tight

Is he Spanish or one of those weird English lads who supports a foreign team? Used to be a lad at work who lived in Stoke but had a season ticket at Juve. Fucking odd ball

American, no links whatsoever to Spain but to be fair to him he watches every game and I don't blame him for following a foreign team given the quality of MLS

With the madness going on, from the vaccines to Afghanistan, this painfully drawn out process is actually reassuring in comparison. Whatever happens, there is an end to this. I would want someone to take the penalties with confidence. If that is Kane, then so it is.

Oh sorry was expecting a new image of him holding up a Man City scarf, been a “done deal” for about a month now you know and the all important fixture that was delaying the announcement has been played.
You and your club really are small-time aren't you? I'm surprised you have the energy to type. Must have wanked yourself into a bitter frenzy after winning your cup final on Sunday. If you hold on to Kane, you'll be printing t-shirts, you sad cunts.

You and your club really are small-time aren't you? I'm surprised you have the energy to type. Must have wanked yourself into a bitter frenzy after winning your cup final on Sunday. If you hold on to Kane, you'll be printing t-shirts, you sad cunts.
They’ll have an open top bus parade holding the £150m cheque

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.