It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
It reinforces the info coming from people close to Kane that Spurs are deliberately trying to mislead clubs over how much money they have to spend on their own targets.

I would actually not be surprised to see the actual Kane fee as undisclosed, with Sky Sources deciding to go with whatever figure they decide.
That makes more sense than anything I had come up with.

Yep.

Fill the press with "City only bid £75m cash for Kane plus £25m in add-ons." then when he signs for City for 150m. They will all wank themselves silly because the price is double what they said it was..
"LEVY TEACHES CITY A LESSON"
"LEVY FORCES CITY TO DOUBLE OFFER"
"WHAT A BUSINESSMAN!"
"BEST CHAIRMAN IN THE LEAGUE EVER OF ALL TIME"
Why play games if you get a fee North of £130m. I doubt any Spurs fan would be that unhappy to see Kane go on the proviso that the money gets invested in the team. If they wait two years they will be 3/4 young top class players better off.

It reinforces the info coming from people close to Kane that Spurs are deliberately trying to mislead clubs over how much money they have to spend on their own targets.

I would actually not be surprised to see the actual Kane fee as undisclosed, with Sky Sources deciding to go with whatever figure they decide.
"The fee is undisclosed, however Sky sources believe it to be in the region of £647million, plus add ons."

I think there can be 3 things going on at the same time that help to hugely muddy the waters. Firstly Spurs, City and Kane have agreements. Secondly Spurs won’t allow Kane to leave without getting their own business done. Hence they are both poor mouthing when buying and taking telephone numbers to us. Finally we need to sell one of Bernardo/ Laporte/ Jesus but we haven’t got a reasonable offer yet but we know the moment we announce Kane, we’ll get the usual lowball loan offers from Spain and Italy.

So we’ll get Kane but not before Spurs have wrapped up their purchases and we have agreed a sale for one player who wants out.

Why play games if you get a fee North of £130m. I doubt any Spurs fan would be that unhappy to see Kane go on the proviso that the money gets invested in the team. If they wait two years they will be 3/4 young top class players better off.
Who knows, spuds are gonna spud i guess.

Levy is a fool, he consistently undermines the team by selling off the best players every season and has now tied them into concrete boots with a 1bn stadium and nothing to show for it.

Didn't we put a bid yesterday? What does he mean "they are not going to push"? we've already bid haven't we?
I mean it's totally upto you what to believe. Just putting informations out there. No journalists have mentioned anything about the bid yet. The only line they say is mancity will propose a new bid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.