It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve heard a couple of whispers mate, but I’m going to keep them to myself until I get something more solid.

The backlash on here can be quite brutal.

You ‘know fuck all’ when people don’t like what you have to say, and a lucky chancer when things that you do say actually happen!
How about 100m for DCL now that I wouldnt mind

I’ve heard a couple of whispers mate, but I’m going to keep them to myself until I get something more solid.

The backlash on here can be quite brutal.

You ‘know fuck all’ when people don’t like what you have to say, and a lucky chancer when things that you do say actually happen!
Spill the beans mate, we know its in good faith. Could need something to cheer us up, this window has been a farce so far

Dear @tolmee
Why is madrid going for Mbappe now for more than 150 million. They could have got him for free in 9 months.

Yes other clubs could get in the mix but still mbappe has chosen madrid for a long time now.

I have to say I don’t buy this it was Kane or nothing narrative starting up here. Kane would have suited us brilliantly but Pep has worked with Lewandowski, Aguero, Eto’o and Ibra in the past. Do it’s not like an identikit striker.

We badly need a forward. If we had a striker against Spurs we would have had a much better chance of ending our WHL hoodoo.

Sterling was excellent for England when he had a forward to play off but had a pretty poor season for us, by his standards, playing as a striker or off a false 9.

How many times (when he was fit) did Aguero dig us out of a hole? Our usual strategy when we’re behind is to cross and repeat. What’s the point without a focal point? We end up looking toothless and

I’m sure we’re going to regret not bringing a forward in this season. There’ll be a frustrating 1-0 defeats when we just don’t take our chances or the tight draws when the ball runs agonisingly across the 6 yard box with no one there to tuck it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.