It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly friends and I were talking about something similar to this at the weekend. We had quite a debate as to whether clubs had decided to band together and not sell players to us, or buy from us unless at inflated prices and was this a concerted effort to trim our sails so to speak. Suppose the test will come if a player is 50 - 50 as to sign for us or someone else. Grealish appeared to want us, perhaps that will be what is needed in the future. What is irritating is that they never appeared to have been bothered when other clubs were in the ascendancy.

Considering the letter from the " hateful 8 " it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility.

We clearly present a threat to the future prospects of success for a number of clubs and so anything which can hamper our progress might be the thinking when we are involved in transfer negotiations.

Or it could just be that we are seen as having plenty of money and therefore a chance to grab some of it .

Greed and envy are formidable partners .

Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.

No fun getting old pal. Glad all is well.

Considering the letter from the " hateful 8 " it wouldn't be beyond the realms of possibility.

We clearly present a threat to the future prospects of success for a number of clubs and so anything which can hamper our progress might be the thinking when we are involved in transfer negotiations.

Or it could just be that we are seen as having plenty of money and therefore a chance to grab some of it .

Greed and envy are formidable partners .

Aston Villa say you're talking shite.

Thank you for all the kind messages of support since yesterday.

That's me back home and so happy to say they found nothing sinister and the staff were brilliant putting me at ease and dismissing any embarrassment.

Might have to knock gluten and certain foods on the head to try and ease my stomach pains.

As others said, the drinking of the Movi prep 24 hours is really tough going, certainly compared to the procedure.

Cheers Blues. My family have been worried sick.
I had it done a couple of years ago , very worrying time. It appears I suffer with diverticulitis but the worry I went through was horrible. Glad your all good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.