It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea have beaten us the last 3 times, and they have strengthened again imo
and in those 3 wins with the exception of the CL, which we all except is a one off that we got wrong, how many PL titles did that win chelsea, and Leicester beat both us and chelsea, so are they suddenly world beaters,
ill trust pep and his judgement on what he needs for the forthcoming season
and come may when we are top again, then we will look back and smile

Interesting, and good, to read that. I’ve always been unsure about him, as I think he gives the ball away too often with his last touch, be it a pass or a movement past a player, but is that not something you’ve really picked up on or noticed? It might just be an unfair perception on my part.
I thought he was man of the match against arsenal

Thought he played a blinder

Laporta has done an incredible job at Barcelona this window.

€170m in the door in sales and reduced the wage bill by €250m to get them in line.

With that, they'll probably be out of their crisis next summer.

and in those 3 wins with the exception of the CL, which we all except is a one off that we got wrong, how many PL titles did that win chelsea, and Leicester beat both us and chelsea, so are they suddenly world beaters,
ill trust pep and his judgement on what he needs for the forthcoming season
and come may when we are top again, then we will look back and smile
I really hope we do, truly.

Laporta has done an incredible job at Barcelona this window.

€170m in the door in sales and reduced the wage bill by €250m to get them in line.

With that, they'll probably be out of their crisis next summer.
Their team is wank though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.