It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can't force him to leave. Haaland waiting a few months would put more money in his pocket. Be daft to leave.

It might, or might not. He will get big offers regardless. Might get more of them in the summer, doesn't mean they'd be any bigger.

edit, i do agree it feels like a likely summer move

We need to sign him in January!! Surely if we offered £100m in January Dortmund would accept it rather than lose over £30m in a matter of months?
Why? They weren’t prepared to take less than €170 mill 2 months ago, why would they bother about losing £30 mill now. Plus if they are still in the c/l how much is a run in the knockouts worth or if they aren’t safe in top 4 how much is that worth.
The only way he moves in January is if the stories of his clause kicking in are true, which I find unlikely. I think his summer move will ne sorted in Jan/ Feb though to whoever.

I suspect we won't be the only club to come up with that cunning plan.

Maybe our best approach should be to offer an attractive makeweight along with that cash.

you say this, but who is there?

Real Madrid, are skint and benzema is in the form of his life

bayern, potentially but I doubt they spend the extra 30 mil to secure his signature that’s not their style

psg, not with neymar, messi, mbappe, Icardi

nobody is in a position in the premier league

you say this, but who is there?

Real Madrid, are skint and benzema is in the form of his life

bayern, potentially but I doubt they spend the extra 30 mil to secure his signature that’s not their style

psg, not with neymar, messi, mbappe, Icardi

nobody is in a position in the premier league

plus madrid are getting mbappe and that will be a huge signing on fee and big wages? and maybe pogba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.