It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Craggers said:
The clue might not always be the lyrics, at times, possibly the artists - ANDRE Iniesta???

It's the eighth week next week from when this post was made... which by my reckoning makes it imminent.

Hot or cold Tolmie?

Doesn't time fly, eh!

man you really confuse me tolmie, but if you are insinuating that we are infact going to GET iniesta, i don't beleive it, he's sounds and looks so humble, he's already earning alot i dont see how an extra 100k or whatever is going to change his life,he's very happy in spain/barcelona and rumour has it that he's won the balon d'or

we could be IN for him , but thats it atm, im not that deluded that we can get an untouchable from barcelona

but dont take that the wrong way, i enjoy reading your posts, i usually search your name every day but the search thingy's gone now

The Unicorn floats high above but the wildebeast continues to eat the crystal meth that has fallen from the cloud jacuzzi where the sulking clowns whistle for pine.

twinkletoes said:
The Unicorn floats high above but the wildebeast continues to eat the crystal meth that has fallen from the cloud jacuzzi where the sulking clowns whistle for pine.

Are they the missing lyrics to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?

Shuffs said:
twinkletoes said:

Are they the missing lyrics to Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds?

I just named our next signing and the club he plays for.

twinkletoes said:
YES!!! I was hoping we would get him!!!!!

:)

twinkletoes said:

So they play for Crystal Palace?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.