It's quiet thread 6 - all new all dancing!

Omg I need to know, why do I not come into contact with these people in the know?? I get fools who make stuff up like we are getting john arne riise in a swap deal for tevez and a life time supply of cheetos!

Can't wait till we sign someone, it best live upto expectation though or else!! I am warning you tolmie! :)

Omg I need to know, why do I not come into contact with these people in the know?? I get fools who make stuff up like we are getting john arne riise in a swap deal for tevez and a life time supply of cheetos!

Can't wait till we sign someone, it best live upto expectation though or else!! I am warning you tolmie! :)

If january consists of:

Dani Alves
Iniesta
Dzeko/Torres

I think ill jizz. I'm not bothered about christmas, bring on january!

there's a better chance of de niro playing for us against Newcastle than Iniesta coming to us.

found this to be an interesting sentence that Ladyman threw into his latest column:

City continue to monitor Fernando Torres’ situation at Liverpool and no longer believe the Spaniard to be an unrealistic target should they fail to land Dzeko.

Iniesta is 26, so has plenty of top-flight years left in him.
Would be a crazy signing and make our already world class midfield immense.

Have to pinch myself over this one, has to be a wind-up!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
blueinsa said:
Bobby and Marwood have a few suprises in store then mate?

A few things happening that are way off the radar so to speak?

The clue might not always be the lyrics, at times, possibly the artists ;)

Remember, I believe children are the future...

-- Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:14 pm --

fbloke said:
And we are only in November :-)

Nearly 3 months of people moaning about the fact that there are no ITK's

Just guessing of course, LMFAO

EIGHT WEEKS, TOPS ;)

The clue might not always be the lyrics, at times, possibly the artists - ANDRE Iniesta???

It's the eighth week next week from when this post was made... which by my reckoning makes it imminent.

Hot or cold Tolmie?

Craggers said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The clue might not always be the lyrics, at times, possibly the artists ;)

Remember, I believe children are the future...

-- Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:14 pm --

EIGHT WEEKS, TOPS ;)

The clue might not always be the lyrics, at times, possibly the artists - ANDRE Iniesta???

It's the eighth week next week from when this post was made... which by my reckoning makes it imminent.

Hot or cold Tolmie?

Doesn't time fly, eh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.